“Italian food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Pasta
Heidelberg, Germany
“Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Was very happy with the service at this restaurant. I didn't much care for the salad (it was pretty much the head of lettuce in a bowl) but the Minestrone soup was good and my husband's Calzone was great. We would visit this restaurant again, if we had the chance.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Waynesville, Missouri
“Very good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Again, we've been repeat customers of this restaurant but I've just now gotten around to reviewing it. If you like home made Italian food I recommend you give this place a try. It's located on the main stretch through Garmisch on the right side if you are heading towards the Edelweiss. The owners are always friendly and they speak good English. We always get the pizzas and pasta. The last time I ordered a pasta with spargel (white asparagus) pesto. It was out of this world! The portions are big and you won't leave hungry! They also take VISA which is convienant .

Visited April 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Best Italian restaurant in Garmisch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I tried three different Italian restaurants while in Garmisch, and this is my favorite one. I found myself returning here every time I visited downtown Garmisch. I tried many things on the menu and everything was great. The service is fast and good. I will be eating here again!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
“Family-friendly and true Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

You can speak German, Italian or English here. And they are seemingly alweays open and very welcoming to families with precocious children...like mine...

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

We have visited La Baita a couple of time now and never yet been disappointed. Very friendly, helpful and make the children welcome too which is so important to us.
The food is genuine Italian fare and of a very good standard, not the most expensive place and worthy of a visit

• Visited February 2011