Very clean hotel with spacious rooms. Huge bathroom with large walk in shower and separate soaking tub. Heated floors were a bonus. Incredible views and excellent service throughout hotel. We had a room with a fireplace, but that took away from view as it was almost centered in room. Spa is very nice as is indoor outdoor pool. Definitely need a car if staying here. Internet and parking are extra. Others complained about price of brunch and while it was expensive it was very good.Overall this hotel is expensive and you can stay in area for a lot less if you're okay with giving up on luxury, but if you want to indulge then stay here. Pool, spa and gym all included and open late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending harmoniously into its natural environs, InterContinental Berchtesgaden Resort lies 1,000 metres (3,281 feet) above sea level on Eckerbichl. Views of the Alps stretch in every direction, with Mount Watzmann striking an impressive pose. Lake KÃ¶nigssee, the historic Dokumentation Obersalzberg and the city of Salzburg are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Berchtesgaden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort Berchtesgaden Hotel Berchtesgaden
- Intercontinental Hotel Berchtesgaden
- Intercontinental Berchtesgaden