We spent three nights at Alpenhof (two parents, one child, and a grandparent). The location cannot be beat. A beautiful view of the mountains, with cows munching in the meadow during afternoon Kaffee & Kuchen.
- Everything about the food. Fantastic dinners, wonderful breakfast spread, and tasty afternoon treats.
- Great local attractions. Salzbergwerke, Koenigsee, Salzburg.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Really, this is a hotel with first-rate service.
- The prices are far superior to what one will find in G-P.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a family vacation in a lovely setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are already existing many extravagant 4-star hotels. And all of them outdo each other in architecture and facilities. The Alpine hotel Alpenhof falls out of the ordinary with its exeptional offers and its special familiar ambiance. The special way to relax and enjoy makes the Alpenhof to an outstanding place of rest and peace. We call LUXURY our unique location and the dreamlike tranquility. We wish you a lot of fun while exploring our on-line offer and do not hesitate to ask us any open questions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Alm- & Wellnesshotel Alpenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alm- & Wellnesshotel Alpenhof Hotel Berchtesgaden
- Alm- And Wellnesshotel Alpenhof
- Alpenhof Hotel Berchtesgaden