“Greek Fusion” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Ulm
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Seafood, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
New Delhi
“Greek Fusion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great service, and a wonderful wine selection. Walking distance from the Ulm Munster , a must visit . It serves a wide variety of Mediterranean cuisine .

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Food was good and the service as well. Quite full even on a Tuesday.

The seafood appetiser platter was excellent! The grilled beef was done perfectly as requested (rare).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Turin, Italy
“Stylish, maybe a little cold”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This restaurant, is located in the city centre - I wated to try it after reading positive comments on Tripadvisor.
I thougth I'd find a typical Greek restaurant, rather informal and typical, but I found an elegant spot, more suitable for romantic evenings than meetings with friends.
The service is friendly, perhaps a little cool. Toilets were ok.
The dishes they brought were good, and I was fine - however, perhaps because I was misunderstood the reviews I read here, I was expecting something different.
A menu in English would be welcome.
Not the cheapest in the city for sure.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ulm, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
“Classy, delicious, for special evenings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went to YaMas, with my partner to celebrate something, and I must say it was the perfect location. Even though it was packed and we got a table at a less private spot than we had wished for (many tables at a relatively small place), it was still arranged so nicely that we didn't mind. The service was extraordinarily friendly and attentive. They offered us a nice selection of pretty decent wines to accompany our meal. Sadly the selection of vegetarian dishes on the menu was rather small but what I got there was delicious. The portions were not huge, but if you opt for a starter and a dessert, you should be fine. The mediterranean cuisine there is as it should be: fresh, not too fatty, and very well flavored. It has to be considered though, that this is nothing for people who want to save money, we paid the double price that we would usually pay at most of the other restaurants in Ulm we've been to. Also, it's recommended to make a reservation. But if you don't mind about the price and the place being really packed, you will enjoy a wonderful evening there, I am definitely going back, even if it's only for a special event.

• Visited April 2012