“Restaurant for meat eaters” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maredo

Maredo
Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany (Rathaus)
Improve this listing
Ranked #317 of 1,022 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Rathaus
UK
“Restaurant for meat eaters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on night 2 of a 3 night stay in saltburz. Great food, lots of choice, we had mixed.grill Argentinian style, wow, such a lot of food.

Service was good, attentive but left us to eat our food, unlike UK restaurants who feel the need to keep asking if 'everything ok with your food'!!!

Good value for money, big portions, lots of choice

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good place to bring kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I like Maredo because its finally one place I can go where my daughter actually eats all of her food. They give ice cream with the kids meals too. I always get the lamb which is great. They have a nice salad bar if your into that. Overall, a pretty good restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Oahu, Hawaii
“Good Argentinian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Maredo is a chain but the food is delicious! Great steaks, good salad, nice service. Would suggest traveling there by train since parking in downtown Stuttgart is expensive.

Jeddah
“Good food and ok service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times in a couple of visits to Stuttgart. My main draw was having an English menu. I have a dietary constrictions (can't have pork or alcohols in my food), therefore I need to know what I am exactly eating and I need to dectates those terms to my waiter. That is why I find eating there easy because of their wide varieties in their menus, and because their waiters speak English. The food is really good, but the service is just OK. Last time I ate there my waiter was really aloof and not cheerful. I don't know what kind of a day he was having, and he was competent enough that I did not want to complain. Anyway, the main thing was the food, and I very much enjoyed that. I would love to go back in a future trip to Stuttgart.

It is just like Chili's or AppleBee's, you know that quality of the food you are getting will be consistence, and you know you will dine in a pleasant atmosphere, and that what exactly we got over there. As for the prices, it is not the cheapest, it's rather averagre, just like the aforementioned chains.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stuttgart, Germany
“Consistent and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

There are two Maredos close to one another in Stuttgart. One is on Koenigstrasse38 and the other is on a side street, Lange Straße 9. We visited the Lange Straße location. Yes, this is a chain. The steaks are consistent. I have visited several Maredo locations. I love the salad bar.

• Visited March 2012