“Awful hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #140 of 153 Hotels in Stuttgart
Poole, United Kingdom
“Awful hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

We have just returned from a great trip to Germany however the major and only downside is the Hotel Hottmann. The service was awful, the manager was unbelievebly rude!! If you can ignore all the rudeness and bad manners it is an ok hotel to for a very short stay. The staff dont speak much english which is fine as we are in Germany (although they can when they want money!) I really would not go to this hotel there are so many better ones in stuttgart. I was very ill on one of the days, could have possibly been from something in the hotel I am not sure and the two people I was travelling with also got ill. Thankfully we never went to breakfast so unfortunately cant comment. Stuttgart is a lovely place to go but this hotel could have easily ruined our hotel. I dont normally write reviews or even give bad reviews at all but I strongly recommend everyone avoids this hotel at all costs.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Stuttgart
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2009

The hotel in itself was OK, clean and the breakfast was adequate. However, when I arrived I discovered that the hotel had recently changed hands and that my booking would not be honoured correctly because it would be "too much hassle" (owner's words) for them. They then told me I had to pay more - in the end I only had to pay €10 more but I suspect that had I not been able to argue with them in German they may well have tried to make me pay more.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Hottmann? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Hottmann

Address: Moehringer Str 99, 70199 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Location: Germany > Baden-Wurttemberg > Stuttgart > Heslach
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #140 of 153 Hotels in Stuttgart
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Hottmann reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Hottmann, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.