“good value for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord

You added Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord to your Saves list
Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Siemensstr. 28, 70469 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany   |
Ranked #24 of 153 Hotels in Stuttgart
Zagreb
“good value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

On the outskirts of the city with U-Bahn station right in front of the hotel. Nice, clean and cheap. Wifi does not work, but there are 2 computors at the reception with free internet. Getting around by car is possible, parking is not cheap - around 2,5 EUR per hour in the centre.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Terrible quality and irresponsible staff.
Due to the irresponsible staff I like a tramp in Stuttgart at 2olock. And waste 270 euro to find another hotel at midnight. I reserve the hotel before 2 week and they send me email reservation secussful. Before i am coming to stuttgart i give a call to IBIS hotel to tell them i will arrive later and they tell me fine no problem. But when I arrive, the staff told me no room!!! What!!! I have reservation and when I arrive you told me no room. It's midnight you tell me no room and you never give me any message. Speechless angry!
The most important, the manner tone of staff has problem. He speaked rudely. very rude. The location is vey far.

Room Tip: If you do not want to waste money please donot choose IBIS BUDGET!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
ibisbudgetStuttgart, Manager at Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear guest,
thank you for informing us about your experience in our hotel ibis budget Stuttgart City.
I am sorry for the trouble you had.
Normaly all reservations which are assured by a credit card are guaranteed. The problem we had was that we couldn’t use the datas you gave us.
That means that all the reservations without guarantee will be canceled at 18:00 pm.
After your misbehave our night auditor was not willing to help you.
Please accept our reservation conditions.

Lina Dargyte
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Good quality and designed building.
Breakfast complete and room with doors with problems to open sometimes.
Good location and Nice people attending.
Parking near than hotel with good price.
Room space bigger than standard for this category.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Woodbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 6 days and loved it. I was a single traveller from canada
Where do I start.....
Room- the room is a perfect size for 2 adults or a family with 1 child. Anything more and your sleeping on the floor. For a budget hotel it is surprisingly very clean actually very very clean. Front desk staff was beyond polite and nice. Some spoke English and some did not but no matter what question I had they tried their best to answer it for me. I stayed at an ibis budget in nice France and it was no where as nice as this one. One thing to point out is the shower and sink are in the room not in the bathroom so privacy may be a factor for some people. To note I did have a smoking room here and it was not smelly or gross.

Location- the hotel itself sits in a fairly boring area of town. There is not much to see or do in the proximity of the property but the good news is the train station is right out the door and it bring you right into the city square in 7min. It's also from the front door a 10min walk to feurbach station to bring you to porsche museum and from that station plenty of grocery stores.

Lots to do in the area with mercedes and porsche museum and factory tours. There is also a zoo near by. To be honest I did everything stuttgart had to offer in just 6 days. It's a very safe area and was never concerned for my safety once....I can't say the same for other places I've travelled in my life. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 2 elevators and there fairly slow. You also can't pick if it goes up or down so a lower floor w...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Been to Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord? Share your experiences!