We arrived here at the end of a brutal, three flight, 18 hour trip. The hotel let us check in early, which was much appreciated. Every employee was very nice and efficient. The room service food was excellent and fast. The hotel is located in an area that makes it easy to walk to the city center. The rooms are very nice, the beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are clean, updated and modern. Although it's on a busy street and our room faced the street, the windows are either double or triple paned because there was little to no traffic noise. This is the only place I'd ever stay in Stuttgart.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Le Meridien Stuttgart Hotel
- Stuttgart Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover LE MERIDIEN STUTTGART: your luxury hotel in downtown Stuttgart, opposite the beautiful Schlossgarten park, close to main station, exclusive shopping opportunities on Königsstrasse and all major sights of the city. Stay in one of our 292 elegant rooms and suites with state-of-the-art equipment; enjoy finest French cuisine at Restaurant Le Cassoulet and pure relaxation at our wellness and fitness center Le SPA. We are looking forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Venere, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.