I spent one night in Stuttgart and stayed at this hotel. It's walking distance from the Stuttgart HBF (main train station). So if you have little luggage do not get a taxi. The customer service is very good, the room was nicely renovated and modern. I would definitely go back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Le Meridien Stuttgart Hotel
- Stuttgart Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover LE MERIDIEN STUTTGART: your luxury hotel in downtown Stuttgart, opposite the beautiful Schlossgarten park, close to main station, exclusive shopping opportunities on Königsstrasse and all major sights of the city. Stay in one of our 292 elegant rooms and suites with state-of-the-art equipment; enjoy finest French cuisine at Restaurant Le Cassoulet and pure relaxation at our wellness and fitness center Le SPA. We are looking forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.