Stayed for a weekend break. Good location;clean and functional room; great restaurant staff - friendly and dealt very well with a full capacity restaurant at breakfast. Slow checkout- asked the restaurant manager for help. He said he could not help as he did not know how to check-out, and said the trainee on reception would check me out; he did not offer to find the front-desk manager. The front-desk manager appeared some time later and checked me out. Not a text-book example of leadership and team-work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star Mercure Stuttgart City Center offers 174 modern airconditioned rooms and is located in the north of Stuttgart, 800 m from the main train station and the city centre. The international airport and the Stuttgart exhibition centre are 15 km awayand easy to reach by car or public transport in 25 minutes. The hotel also features a restaurant, six conference rooms, a bar, high speed internet and wireless access and basement parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart City Center