We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights, on the 5th floor in a double bedroom.
Plus: 1) The staff at the reception spoke English and were helpful.
2) The room was clean and provided facilities as promised. They even had a card which read that they could provide any service within 15 mins except for weather which is not under their control! :) Rooms were cleaned everyday.
Minus: 1) Car parking was not free. We had to pay for parking our car (6 euros for 24hrs).
2) Wifi is not freely available in the room. You need to pay for getting internet access in your room. However, the wifi is free in the public lounge area at the reception. A computer is setup for users to use internet facilities here.
3) The walls are thin and poor soundproofing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Stuttgart City is a 2 star plus hotel with 132 airconditioned rooms close to the city centre (2 km away) and easy to reach by public transport. The hotel is just 2 km from the main railway station and 300 m from the nearest underground station.All the attractions of the city are within quick and easy reach. The hotel features a restaurant, 24 hour bar with a charming terrace, WiFi internet and a parking garage. Pets permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ibis Stuttgart City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.