I stayed at this hotel while visiting the Cannstatter Wasen beer festival. The hotel was reasonable value and clean and comfortable. It was in an excellent location right by the Hauptbanhof. The only negative in my view was the steep charge for breakfast (15 euros) but there are a wealth of good bakeries and other options in the station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterCityHotel Stuttgart is located in the city centre, inside the Stuttgart main train station. It is the ideal starting point for all activities, whether for the business guest or the city traveller. The Konigstrasse as Stuttgart's shopping mile, the State Gallery, the Theater and numerous museums can be reached quickly from the hotel. You can reach the exhibition grounds near the Airport, the famous Wilhelma Zoo and the Canstatter Wasen festive grounds comfortably by U- and S-Bahn (underground and city railway). Your hotel pass comfortably entitles you to the free use of local public transport in Stuttgart throughout your stay. You see, there is nothing standing in the way of your short trip to Stuttgart. The InterCityHotel in the heritage protected building of the main station provides 71 rooms and 5 junior suites with modern and comfortable furnishings. A conference room with daylight illumination and conference technology caters for conferences or events with up to 20 guests. For all InterCityHotels concerned the usage of the WLAN is free of charge up to 256 KB/s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your InterCityHotel Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Stuttgart
- Stuttgart Intercityhotel Hotel