“Typical Mercure standard” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe

You added Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe to your Saves list
Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Eichwiesenring 1/1, 70567 Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany   |
Ranked #32 of 153 Hotels in Stuttgart
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Typical Mercure standard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

As all Mercure hotels, this hotel is genuinely good, nothing is missing, but it is somewhat plain. However, you are garantueed to have a good and comfortable stay.
The only thing I have to complain about here was the service at the restaurant. We went there quickly to have a glass of wine and the waiter was angry (and let us know that) that he got all cutlery etc but when we said that we do not need it since we are only having a glass of wine, he complained to us that we should have said that before. So, next time, I will carry a sign with me, probably a post-it that reads "I am only here for a glass of wine" that I will stick on my forehead once I enter the restaurant.
When we chose the wine (one red and one white for me), the waiter just said "Ja, I thought you would take this one". We asked why he said this and he replied that we simply look like such people. Not sure if this speaks against us or against the waiter!
So, in summary, hotel is good standard, service at the restaurant could be improved.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear "Natalie B.",

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe. It is always a pleasure to receive mainly positive feedback.

I am sorry that your experience in our Restaurant did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my apologies.

Sincerely

Gürkan Gür

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
St. Albans, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2015

Fairly standard Mercure hotel. The staff were very friendly although it took a long time to check in, although this was not the staff, rather the gentleman in front seemed never to have stayed in a hotel before! Good sleep quality and there were plugs by the bed. Breakfast is over priced at 19 Euros, you have to drink a lot of coffee to make that worthwhile. Down side there is in a retail park so do not expect a line of restaurants nearby, the only amenities nearby are a Lidl and Esso garage, I would not use it other than for business

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this review, March 25, 2015
Dear "Andrew M.",

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe. I am sorry that not all of your experience meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies

unanderra
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

Stayed here while visiting beer festival in Stuttgart with easy access to the city with public transport across the road. Staff were friendly and rooms were comfortable but free Wi-Fi didn't work and had to to pay for stronger signal at $6 a day.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this review, December 1, 2014
Dear "jimiUnanderra",,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

I am staying now at the hotel
The reason that I booked this hotel was the distance to the aurport and exhibition center. And the promissed 24/7 shuttle to the airport which is offered free
This morning hen leaving to the exhibition I asked about the Suttle back and I was told that its every 30 min. And i should call before and no problem
Leaving the show I called and I was told that there are many pople waiting and Either I wait an hour, or use taxi.
I did not want to waut so used a taxi (15 Euro)
Arriving in the hotel I saw the shuttle driver just waiting
The Airport is 3 km away, and they could have more rounds.
Anyway I asked them to pay for the taxi since they promissed a shuttle. But they refused
So i write so that future guest wont get the same problem that I had

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this review, October 20, 2014
Dear "jgoyossi",

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with our shuttle service at the Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe. I am sorry that your experience did not meet totally your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Brindisi, Italia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

I chose this hotel because early in The morning have The airplane to come back in Italy, of course i think to take taxi to go dowtown.
The hotel is nearmthe U12 line su way and All The city is your!
The hotel is a Good Mercure i was wery happy even when The cshuttle for airport was free!!!!!!!
Thank's a lot
A place where it'll come back

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Gürkan G, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe, responded to this review, October 8, 2014
Dear "nicascc",

Gürkan Gür

Been to Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Airport Messe? Share your experiences!