They take the special requests on reservation not to do it, did not change the sheets for 4 days, hard to find a staff in spa to get the steamroom and sauna on inc weekends, also hard to be served in cigare lounge, need to wait for a while. Would not say it is a five star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ,,Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin" is one of the top addresses in the swabian metropolis of Stuttgart. Following extensive remodelling, the hotel inspires guests with a mix of timeless elegance and modern design. The 117 luxurious rooms and 38 suites not only offer mere comfort, they also exude an ambiance in which you will immediately feel at home. Red lacquered surfaces create exciting accents against the elegant dark woods - while the warm colour tones, leather and fabrics invite you to simply sit back and relax. The rooms' technical equipment also leave nothing more to desire: flat-screen TVs with connections for notebooks and MP3 players are standard in every room category. Three restaurants offer Swabian kitchen to award-winning cuisine, an exclusive cigar lounge, a breathtaking spa, 11 modern conference rooms: the Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin is at the puls of the city. The WLAN is free of charge! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Stuttgart
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Hotel Stuttgart