My experience at the Steigenberger Hotel in Stuttgart was good. The location is conveniently right opposite the main train station, and in a walking distance to the main shopping street.
The room on level 5 (the highest at the building) was surprisingly (for European standards) spacious, the bathroom a bit small though. Breakfast was superb - maybe this is what I sometimes miss at Asian hotels given that I like the German style breakfast with a lot of choice.
Conference room facilities were good and plenty of them available. Therefore, the hotel is certainly good for business events.
Staff is very helpful but not particularly friendly.
The downside of the hotel is that they do not offer frequent flyer points - at least not for the rate I had and which was already over EUR 169 which I found not that cheap. Maybe I am used to Asian hotel prices and comfort, and have forgotten how expensive German hotels can be.
Overall, a pleasant stay though.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Stuttgart
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Hotel Stuttgart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tradition meets innovation.The Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin in the centre of Stuttgart combines the charm of a traditional hotel with the most contemporary design and is Stuttgart’s top address for demanding visitors, who appreciate top convenience and individual service. Feel at home. Our generous rooms and suites provide you with the space you desire. Experience in the very city centre an oasis of peace and treat yourself to casual cordiality. In our three restaurants, the suitable offer is provided for everyone.Gourmet restaurant OLIVOExecutive Chef Nico Burkhardt took over the kitchen of the Gourmet-Restaurant OLIVO in June 2011. His style is best described as International French cuisine, with delicacies that are distinctively light yet sophisticated. Nico Burkhardt aims for the utmost combination of taste and indulgence. This composition of flavours is accompanied by exquisite wines, carefully selected by our Sommelier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.