I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights during a business trip to the outside of Stuttgart. The hotel is located 1 min. walk to the S-bahn station which connects you to Stuttgart city center in 15 min. You can also travel outside of Stuttgart via S-bahn. However, there is no interesting place around the hotel walking distance. If you want to stay in the city center until late hours, you should look for a hotel near the main train station.
Besides its location, the hotel is excellent. The rooms are big, comfortable and very well maintained. There is charged wifi available in the guest rooms. The breakfast is absolutely stunning with a huge variety of choices. The night rates are also very affordable since the hotel is outside the city center.
Transportation in Stuttgart is very easy, so do not hesitate to stay in this hotel because it is outside the city center. The small hotels in the city center could be very expensive during fair and festival periods.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Holiday Inn Stuttgart Hotel
- Stuttgart Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stuttgart, a city of automobile production, attracts business travellers, visitors to events at the Fairground and tourists alike. The First Class Hotel Holiday Inn Stuttgart is located in the north of the city with convenient access to the motorway and a direct tram link. The hotel has 321 modern bedrooms 271 of which are non-smoking rooms. The generous, comfortably furnished bedrooms and guest areas are fully air-conditioned and equipped with the latest technology. You will find relaxation in the state-of-the-art fitness area with sauna and steambath. With 11 conference rooms and 6 group rooms, all with natural daylight, the Holiday Inn is the perfect place to hold a meeting. The hotel s conference area is suitable for conferences and banquets for up to 350 people. 120 event participants can access the Internet simultaneously thanks to our 6MBit high speed internet connection (WIFI or cable). Stuttgart's latest attraction, the Porsche Museum, can easily be reached via tram within 5 minutes. The hotel is close to large companies such as Alcatel, Robert Bosch, M+W Zander, Ernst&Young, Porsche, Siemens and Trumpf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.