“I'll be back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Memoires d'Indochine

Memoires d'Indochine
C2, 10a, 68159 Mannheim | Across from Sparkasse, 68159 Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
0621-43728802
Dining options: Reservations
Mannheim, Germany
“I'll be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

A great place for Vietnamese in Mannheim - a great find. Quick, friendly and probably as authentic as you get here. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2014

Rimini, Italy
“Wow! Among the best in recent years...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just came back from the place... and I'm salivating to go back! I tried a dish with beef and rise. The flavours were among the most amazing I ever experienced. I'm looking forward to try more dishes in these days I'm spending in Mannheim. They didn't convince me to try rice beer, maybe next time :) Service is nice, with two very nice ladies serving the clients. Only thing missing: an English menu. Shouldn't be difficult to produce it, think about it! ;)

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mannheim
“Quick, tasty and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was pretty full but the atmosphere was still very nice. We ordered the duck, spring rolls and beef slices wrapped in some asian leaves. It was all really really good but they could have added soy sauce from the beginning..but we got it for free afterwards.
It took them only around 5 minutes to make the food and they were very friendly.

(only for stars for the food because without the soy sauce the rice and noodles were a bit dry, but still it was delicious)

• Visited October 2013
Basel
“Perfect.....Spot On!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a new Asian restaurant in town. Its a casual dining affair so expect to share tables it was very busy when we went so reservations at the weekend are a good idea. We had spring rolls and prawns in crispy pastry to start both of which came with a nice dipping sauce. I had the Soup with noodles and chicken and my wife the tofu skewers both were great with lots of authentic Asian herbs (mint Vietnamese basil) and the tofu had a really great sauce with it.They really try hard to get it right and succeed very well. The service was very friendly and helpful and even although the place was packed the food came promptly. This place puts all the other Asian/Thai/Vietnamese places in Mannheim in the shade. Great food great value great place, we'll be going back for sure.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Formigine, Italy
“Nice place, cozy atmosphere, good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

First I have to say that I am not myself a super fan of asian food, and yet I wanted to try this place.
However, I went last night for a quick dinner with my girlfriend, and I pretty much enjoyed everything!
The location is ok, easy to center Mannheim, and the place is simply yet nicely decorated.
The service is easy going and smiling, but attentive.
We ordered vegetarian rolls and a meat/ginger rice platter, everything was tasting fresh and super good.
Another mention to the cool music in the background.
I will try this place again and probably change my mood over asian food!

• Visited August 2013