Part of a business trip with 35 people in the party.The hotel itself is very grand from the outside and has a good position opposite a park with good shopping all around. The check in was very efficient and we were in the rooms very quickly. The rooms were a good size and the bathroom was ok if a bit small. The main gripes are that there are no tea and coffee facilities in the room, this is quite unusual these days. The TV was a tube monster but the only English channels were 2 poor ones NO BBC just some sky international news which is crap in comparison with the Beeb. Also there was no iron in the room, again this is unusual these days. Mannheim itself is very nice near the centre but the suburbs are a bit grim, but hey, this is the industrial heartland of Germany so not unexpected. Everything ran to time with frightening efficiency! How do they keep the airport and roads open with a foot of snow when they shut in Britain with half an inch?
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim Hotel Mannheim
- Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim Hotel
- Maritim Parkhotel Hotel Mannheim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our elegant first class hotel built in the renaissance style and located in the midst of the particulary beautiful Friedrichsplatz Jugendstil complex forms certainly the ideal framework for guests looking for that very special place. The flight of stairs flanked by columns and the vestibule finished with Carrara marble, Venetian crystal and ornamental plasterwork reflect the exclusivity and the wealth of tradition of our Parkhotel.The very special wedding ceremony! Allow yourself the pleasure of a civil wedding ceremony in the elegant and stylish wedding room of our Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim. Your accommodation is in the city centre surroundedby countless attractions. For instance the Water Tower just in front of our hotel , the principal landmark of Mannheim. Do not miss the impressive waterworks and luminous fountains. The Electoral Residence Castle, on of the largest baroque castles in the world, the oldest baroque Town Hall preserved in its original walls, the museums and the historic observatory and the Luisenpark are within easy reach from the hotel. The city location in the heart of the famous Baden and Pfalz vineyards and wineries makes it a valued destination for wine connoisseurs from all over the globe.Do you prefer your stay to be in a very special atmosphere? Then you will feel welcome in the Maritim Parkhotel in Mannheim. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.