A restaurant that always needs a reservation say it all.
Throughout the years of our returned visit, the restaurant never disappoint us.
Standards & quality are always kept because the staffs are devoted.
A place that you would want to just step in, either to dine or just to have a drink and feel the traditional coziness of a local decor.
Strategic location, opposite the famous Munster cathedral and next to the red Kaufhaus ( merchant's hall ) during medieval freiburg.
Surrounding areas are perfect to have a stroll, no pollutions and with shops all around.
Perfect, after a satisfactory meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic, privately run hotel in Freiburg’s old quarter is located in the heart of the pedestrian area, directly opposite the famous cathedral. It serves delicious regional cuisine.The Hotel Oberkirch provides traditionally designed rooms with en-suite facilities.A colourful range of shops, cafés and restaurants are just a short stroll away.Treat yourself to seasonal delights and Baden specialities in the Oberkirch’s widely appreciated restaurant. Make sure to try the local wines on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Oberkirch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberkirch Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Hotel Oberkirch Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg