This is a very nice hotel and the staff are very well trained and attentive. We holidayed there for a week recently. The breakfast was fantastic, more typical of what one might expect of a 5 star property. The evening restaurant is a very high end and not what most holidaymakers (at least those travelling with kids) will be looking for, but we ate there one night and it was superb (if very pricey). The only criticism would be the lack of space in the public areas, but that wasn't a major issue. Overall, a very nice spot to spend a week.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Panorama Freiburg
- Mercure Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Mercure Hotel Panorama Freiburg Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of a forest with great views of the city. 4 kilometres from the city and business centre. 83 rooms, 2 bars, 2 restaurants offering Mediterranean cuisine, meeting rooms, pool, sauna and beauty salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Mercure Hotel Panorama Freiburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.