Bareiss is a hotel and spa nestled in a gorgeous Black Forest valley. The hotel is laid out in timbered buildings in the base of the valley, with no fewer than five separate swimming pools, inside and out. We had a two night stay here in June 2014 (room 97). The room was large, with a very comfortable bed, big bathroom and a lovely balcony with loungers. The view over the valley was picture postcard perfect. Although the place looks quite rustic it had nice modern touches, such as effective (free) WiFi and plenty of electrical sockets at desk level, avoiding the need to go crawling around on the floor at the back of cupboards to recharge your phone.
Staff were great, genuinely helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet was spectacular, with a huge selection of breads and an entire meat counter with a dedicated server to carve the sausages and hams to order. For more serious fare there is the gourmet restaurant, which has three Michelin stars. This is a beautiful spot, and the hotel is hard to fault in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family and holiday hotel set in the middle of the Black Forest, in which three generations can feel at home and spend their holidays. A whole range of possibilities for wellness benefiting both body and soul: from gourmet gastronomy to Black Forest snacks, from the Bathing Environment to Bareiss Beauty & Spa, from attractive living right up to leisure time programmes. Experience the genuine hospitality which makes Bareiss what it is - a hearty welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Bareiss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bareiss Hotel Baiersbronn
- Hotel Bareiss Germany/Baiersbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg