I just left the Dorint Hotel after a 4night stay over xmas.
LOCATION: absolutely perfect. 10 meters away from the Christmas market and 3 minutes walk from the very center (shops and restaurants).
SERVICE: Helena and Martin are real pros, but the rest definitely need some more training (they forgot to pick us up at the airport and didn't really apologize for it) - Helena more than made up for this mistake though :)
SPA: BEAUTIFUL, but ended up not being able to use it as the swimming pool is cold and steam bath was broken. do know that sauna is naked (and small!)
COSTS: the place is expensive and you pay for every single thing: BREAKFAST (€24 per person per day! it is delicious - best one ever! - but still I find it outrageous); INTERNET (€10 per day per device! - but I think they are changing it to free); PICK UP service (€38.50); MINIBAR (a bottle of 0,33cl is €4!).
overall the place is for rich people, but IT IS BEAUTIFUL (at its best around Xmas time). EVERY DETAIL is well thought and put (artwork, candles, light)
want to go back, but maybe with some special offer! ;)
- Also Known As:
- Dorint Maison Messmer Hotel Baden-Baden
- Dorint Maison Messmer Hotel
- Dorint Maison Messmer Baden
- Dorint Maison Messmer Hotel Baden
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dorint Maison Messmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.