I stayed here after a long drive . It was meant to be something to look forward to and it was - superb. From the moment I arrived they took the car from me and took care of everything else too. Service at reception was stylish, my room, a luxury room overlooking the park, was peerless. As I checked in rather late around 6pm the front desk manager took me up to my room in person, after a brief guided tour of the restaurants and bars. Everyone seemed to know my name - what a place. The drinks in the bar were of the highest quality and remarkably good value, not to mention the delicious appetisers served with them. Their doube Michelin starred restaurant is legendary and I met the chef (!) who was affable and delightful. I would have loved to eat in his restaurant but was tired and I was alone. Needless to say the second restaurant offered delicious food too. I felt waited on like an honoured guest. So was everyone.
Clearly not a budget hotel, but you do get the highest quality of everything. When I asked them to keep my car garaged until the evening of my departure they did so with 'but of course'.
My only suggestion for change would be the pricing structure of breakfast. The charging per item for anything hot seems bureaucratic as well as opaque: does it mean that staff have to monitor exactly who eats what? Why not simply have a flat charge for continental breakfast and another one for the full works? This is not a criticism of a near-perfect hotel, only a suggestion.
I so enjoyed the Brenner that my wife and I will return here for a proper week-long holiday soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect combination between urban lifestyle and pastoral idyll. Enchant yourself by the piano player in our private park and savor the culinary delights in one of our restaurants - give yourself time to breathe and to enjoy. The most impressive and innovative new destination spa "Villa Stephanie" will open in spring 2014 on the grounds of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden - the flagship property of the Oetker Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, LHW and Odigeo so you can book your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brenners Park-Hotel And Spa
- Brenners Park Hotel Baden-Baden
- Brenner's Park Baden Baden
- Brenners Park Baden