“Hugely impressive” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa

You added Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Schillerstrasse 4/6, 76530 Baden-Baden, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany   |
Ranked #1 of 55 Hotels in Baden-Baden
London, England
“Hugely impressive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed here after a long drive . It was meant to be something to look forward to and it was - superb. From the moment I arrived they took the car from me and took care of everything else too. Service at reception was stylish, my room, a luxury room overlooking the park, was peerless. As I checked in rather late around 6pm the front desk manager took me up to my room in person, after a brief guided tour of the restaurants and bars. Everyone seemed to know my name - what a place. The drinks in the bar were of the highest quality and remarkably good value, not to mention the delicious appetisers served with them. Their doube Michelin starred restaurant is legendary and I met the chef (!) who was affable and delightful. I would have loved to eat in his restaurant but was tired and I was alone. Needless to say the second restaurant offered delicious food too. I felt waited on like an honoured guest. So was everyone.
Clearly not a budget hotel, but you do get the highest quality of everything. When I asked them to keep my car garaged until the evening of my departure they did so with 'but of course'.
My only suggestion for change would be the pricing structure of breakfast. The charging per item for anything hot seems bureaucratic as well as opaque: does it mean that staff have to monitor exactly who eats what? Why not simply have a flat charge for continental breakfast and another one for the full works? This is not a criticism of a near-perfect hotel, only a suggestion.
I so enjoyed the Brenner that my wife and I will return here for a proper week-long holiday soon.
Thank you.
René Weis
London

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

The hotel and its staff were amazing! In addition to their impeccable attention to detail, the staff was very polite. The food was delicious - breakfast was my favorite. The gym is well equipped with plenty of cardio and free weights. Running along the river adjacent to the hotel was exhilarating. We were surrounded by a beautiful town with exciting adventures at a comfortable walking distance. Definitely go to Friedrichsbad for the most wonderful spa experience you will ever have. Brenners Park is my #1 choice for luxury, comfort, and fun.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

Very comfortable, we enjoyed very much. The best hotel we have ever been.

Bay Area, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

From the time we arrived until we left, nothing but consideration and comfort. Lovely location on the park, fabulous pool and spa, and the best dinner of our trip. Nice little touches, like putting bottles of water in our car for us when we left. Staff was friendly, caring to a car-sick traveler, and couldn't have been nicer overall. If I could afford it, I'd stay there every time - as is, it's my definition of a blow-out location that was totally worth the price.

The two star restaurant was the first in that range that I've truly felt was worth the price - - which is saying a LOT from a soup, sandwich, and pasta kinda gal.

LISLE, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

We had a wonderful stay . . . the room was spacious and beautiful . . . first class all the way from the welcome to the departure.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

The hotel is impeccable from the welcome at the beginning, to the forwarding on of a wallet left behind at the end. Wonderful sizeable pool, exquisite spa, delightful restaurant although Michelin starred restaurant shut Mondays and Tuesdays at this time of the year. Every problem quickly and efficiently handled. Quibbles are all minor (laundry expensive, TV location in room a little odd). A hotel in the European standard of five starred family owned quality which makes itself a destination in its own right as well as being in an idyllic and interesting spa town. We will return!

• Stayed October 2011
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

My wife and I celebrated our 20th
The hotel is located in the center of Baden Baden with easy walking access to all the sites. The piano bar was a great place to relax. The food at the 2 start restaurant was the best. I recommend this hotel for anyone planning a special vacation. It is well worth the price.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the park