“You'll never forget a City-Seg Tour and this alternative point of view of Baden-Baden!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CitySeg

Falkenstrasse 2 | c/o Leonardo Royal Hotel, 76530 Baden-Baden, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
+49 173 3108813
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Tours / Segway Events / Up to 40 pax
Atlantic City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

I got a nice advice from my friends in Baden-Baden to do a City-Seg Tour. So i bought two tickets for my girlfriend and myself. Yeah, you could say, 59€/person is a lot of money, but I'm sure you'll get the same opinion about it that I got, after i took part on it on a beautiful saturday.
My girlfriend was a bit afraid of standing on a segway, it looked unsafely and we hadnt a clue about the technology behind it. After our nice guide took us on the segway i couldnt remember of being afraid anymore. I felt like being a hovercraft. And it was so simple.

If you are going for a visit in Baden-Baden, take the chance and take part on a tour!

Visited October 2010