“One of the highlights of our vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CitySeg

CitySeg
Falkenstrasse 2 | c/o Leonardo Royal Hotel, 76530 Baden-Baden, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
+49 173 3108813
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Tours / Segway Events / Up to 40 pax
Haifa, Israel
7 attraction reviews
“One of the highlights of our vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

We just returned from a vacation in the black forest area. One of the highlights was the segway tour in Baden-Baden. The segway is fairly easy to control and after a short practice we were ready to go. The tour goes through the main sights in Baden-Baden and includes a coffee break that was much appreciated in the cool evening.
A special thanks to Tim, who was like our private guide (we were the only English speaking people in the group) and made this more than just a sightseeing tour of the city.

Visited September 2011

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“You'll never forget a City-Seg Tour and this alternative point of view of Baden-Baden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

I got a nice advice from my friends in Baden-Baden to do a City-Seg Tour. So i bought two tickets for my girlfriend and myself. Yeah, you could say, 59€/person is a lot of money, but I'm sure you'll get the same opinion about it that I got, after i took part on it on a beautiful saturday.
My girlfriend was a bit afraid of standing on a segway, it looked unsafely and we hadnt a clue about the technology behind it. After our nice guide took us on the segway i couldnt remember of being afraid anymore. I felt like being a hovercraft. And it was so simple.

If you are going for a visit in Baden-Baden, take the chance and take part on a tour!

Visited October 2010