Stayed here from the 21st jan till 28th jan,the hotel is centrally located In val d isere, 2 min walk from the coach station where you get dropped off! Took us a while to find it(get off the coach walk back down the road and it's through a drive on the right, next to a white house)upon on arrival friendly greeting, our room was easy to access on the same level, the carpet in the hallways is worn out and needs changing!rooms are basic with the alpine wood look, got everything you need for cooking etc, has a telly all French channels and a little balcony! The shower isn't much use as the head is at waist level, the shower hose broke split twice but they changed it straight away! Has a heated swimming pool which is nice and it's surrounded by snow, has a Little gym sauna etc! All the local shops are near aswell!overall it is a 3 out of 5 whith a bit of modernising they could up that!
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise Hotel
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise France/Savoie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort at the heart of the Espace Killy Residence located at the heart of the resort. Comfortable ski apartments with access to the outdoor heated swimming pool and wellness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.