This is the third September vacation we have spent at Auberge Du Pere Bise, and we have been thoroughly satisfied every time. The location is spectacular; the service impeccable; the staff is extremely friendly, helpful, and professional; and the food is superb. Anyone wanting the perfect lakeside holiday in the French Alps need look no further. Both Madame Bise and her daughter, Sophie, the dedicated gourmet chef, have worked a miracle at Talloires in their careful attention to detail, from the grounds and gardens to the comfortable and luxurious accommodations. The menu is imaginative and delicious, with the dessert trolley being la piece de resistance. We will definitely plan to return next September, perhaps sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of Annecy lake, in a large and quiet park, this exceptional location will give you an experience of Privilege, with the proximity of the skiing resorts of Aravis mountains in winter, or with the serenity of our private beach where you can swim in the purest lake of Europe in summertime. Gastronomy complete this to make Auberge du Pere Bise a unique place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Auberge Du Pere Bise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Pere Bise Hotel Talloires
- Auberge Du Pere Bise Talloires