“beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Attractions in Megeve
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: The “Affordable Megeve English Ski School” SkiProsMegeve. Making you and your families ski holiday the best ever is our primary goal. Learn to ski in a friendly environment with top instructors who know and have taught in Megeve for over 22 years. We go to great lengths in making your ski lesson experience one that you will enjoy and never forget. All questions, requests for advice and providing you with the options to make an informed decision will be willingly answered promptly. Contact us and we will get back to you immediately. Elite American, British and French Independent Instructors and Guides.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
43 attraction reviews
“beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

i drove from chamonix for one day trip which took about 50 mins drive , it was one of the most beautiful village i,v visited , nice natural environment . nice mountain view and very good sturday flea market ..i like the village i would be back again .

Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
London
“Great Instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

As beginner skiers my husband and I recently visited Megeve and booked several lessons with Mike. All I can say is it was well worth it. Mike was both friendly and professional and taught us with enthusiasm. Mike has a great deal of knowledge and explained what he needed us to do in terms of technique and balance then corrected any errors we made until we got it right while still making it a fun experience. By the end we were parallel turning and carving on a range of slopes as good intermediates. It is hard to believe I was falling on the baby slope on our first day. We are definitley looking to return next year for more. A full information package was provided before our arrival and once there we weren't disappointed. We would have no hesitation in recommending Mike or his team. Thanks again.

Geneva, Switzerland
“Ski Pros, a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

A first time, very reluctant scared middle-aged Caribbean skier (Cool Runnings re-run). Imagine that. I was converted to an enthusiastic skier within an hour thanks to my excellent Ski Pros teacher. Quality, compassionate, patient and ultra friendly teachers. Highly service-oriented : full information package, support for ski equipment rentals, general advice. Overall, highly highly recommended.

UK
“Mike Beaudet is a ski angel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This man is a Ski Angel. I am/was a very nervous skier, terrified of all things to do with the slopes. I have had several different ski instructors in the past, all of whom shouted at me and made the experience a miserable one. Yet within just a couple of hours of skiing with Mike, I could already feel the difference. He was the first instructor to take the time to find out what I didn't like about skiing and he tailored the lessons accordingly - with the emphasis firmly on fun.

I would thoroughly recommend him for anyone looking to improve their skiing, but in particular for anyone who is fearful or nervous. He is a fabulous teacher and worth every penny.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Coaching! highly recommend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ski Pros recently took my four year old for two 2hour private lessons.
At the start he could snowplough (just!). and by the end he was able to ski a complete beginners run from top to bottom.
Martin, Daniel and Mike were all incredibly patient and extremely helpful and knowledgable.
when we come back next February i will be booking with them again.
Thanks Mike