Hotel not worth the price.
We were in "Les ferme du Marie" in February 2012
But we not returned agen, and here's why:
1. The hotel is very far from the ski lift. There is a shuttle, but most times I wait for 15 minutes. The last time 20 minutes came and had to take a carriage with horses.
2. The room is below our expectations and is one that has the pictures. The floor is stone cold and noisy. We could hear everything from upstairs.
The doors were crooked and not closed.
In the middle of the room has 2 stears, one of which only half built and stumble all the time.
The room was very dark, and no garderobs lighting.
The bathroom has no shower, only bathtub. And without the possibility of suspension of the soul in a high inclination.
Moreover, no cover for the bathtub and had to bathe sitting or kneeling.
3. The water in the bath is too hot to burn our child. Best hotels in hot water is limited to 65 degrees.
4. Service in the restaurant and bar is very bad. On several occasions, do not carry what you ordered, and by making the remark behave unkind.
The paradox is that gave me a free drink, but then again it was put in the bill! A check last night waiting for more than 20 minutes.
5. Cleanliness in the restaurant is not good, I found a dirty dish for breakfast. A chair is to decomposition in urgent need of a carpenter.
6. The resort is MEGEVE with Old Glory. Ski facilities are old, there are many lines of lifts. By "Zone 2000" walk only with a single lift, which is waiting over 20 minutes.
Moreover, there are many stairs to climb on foot, loaded with ski equipment.
The tracks are not handled well.
7. Service in restaurants on the slopes is very poor.
Delivery of the first meal not wait less then 45 minutes.
It has good points: good reception and concierge, beautifully made from old wood.
But not worth the price you paid for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Fermes de Marie welcomes you to a unique place where generosity and a fine style of living reign supreme. More than just a hotel, Les Fermes de Marie is a destination in itself for exceptional family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Les Fermes de Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Fermes De Marie Megève