A good hotel, walking distance from the centre of Lyon (Place Bellecour) for a bit of sightseeing, yet right next door to the Lyon Perrache train station (ideal if you are coming by train) and to the A6 highway if you need to drive up towards Paris.
The rooms are not huge but big enough. They are clean and tidy, and the staff is nice.
The only downfall I see is the parking issue if you travel there by car as I understand that there is no parking option. In other words you have to find a parking space in the streets nearby which might be a bit tricky sometimes. Note also that the neighbourhood area of Perrache train station (as often around a train station) is not the greatest.
Overall a good experience, and less than 100 Euro for one night including bkfast is in my opinion very good value for money considering the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Lyon Centre Perrache is located in the city center, 5 minutes' walk from Place Bellecour, Old Lyons and the new Confluence district, and adjacent to the famous Brasserie Georges. Located at the junction of the Paris/Marseilles highways and close to Perrache train station, the hotel offers 123 air-conditioned and fully-renovated rooms, free WIFI, CCTV-monitored public car park 55 yds (50 m) away and spaces reserved for coaches in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache Hotel Lyon
- Accor Lyon Centre Perrache