The hotel is nice and the rooms are spacious and clean but unfortunately no free wifi available and the prices are quite high if you're to buy high speed internet (or so they call it cause it's not very good).
The staff as usual very courteous and helpful, if you speak french it's even better. I enjoyed my stay there as an overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the amazing "Park de la Tete d'Or" and the Rhone river and next to cinemas, the Museum of Contemporanean Art and the International Congress Center. Very well located at 20 minutes pleasant walking distance to the city center or 10 minutes by public Bus transportantion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Lyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Lyon Hotel Lyon
- Hilton International Lyon
- Lyon Hilton International