Triple room was very spacious and although it didn't matter to us, as we were on a business trip and out all day, the room looked out onto the fire escape.
Very Quiet though as no street noise and black out curtains. Two elevators so you were never waiting around. Beds very comfortable and clean. Toilet seperate from shower and wash basin so handy for three people sharing.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lyon Plaza Republique Hotel
- Mercure Lyon Plaza Republique Hotel Lyon
- Accor Lyon Plaza Republique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Lyon and the shopping streets of the Presquile, the Mercure Plaza Republique enjoys an ideal location just 10 minutes walk from Old Lyon. Nearby metro and buses allow you to reach other areas quickly and easily such as the historicsilk making area known as the Croix Rousse, the Part Dieu business district with its major shopping centre, and the Cite Internationale with the convention centre and museum of contemporary art. The hotel is completely non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mercure Lyon Plaza Republique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.