I stayed for two nights on a business trip and it was comfortable and functional. The staff were pleasant, but it was a small hotel, rooms were smaller than I would have expected for the cost and the shower was underpowered. A good standard hotel if a little uninspiring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Lyon and the shopping streets of the Presquile, the Mercure Plaza Republique enjoys an ideal location just 10 minutes walk from Old Lyon. Nearby metro and buses allow you to reach other areas quickly and easily such as the historicsilk making area known as the Croix Rousse, the Part Dieu business district with its major shopping centre, and the Cite Internationale with the convention centre and museum of contemporary art. The hotel is completely non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Lyon Plaza Republique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lyon Plaza Republique Hotel Lyon
- Accor Lyon Plaza Republique