“Incredible veal, pastas and pizzas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pizzeria Napoli

Pizzeria Napoli
45 Rue Franklin, 69002 Lyon, France (Carnot - Gailleton)
+33 4 78 37 23 37
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #422 of 2,258 Restaurants in Lyon
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Neighborhood: Carnot - Gailleton
Aix en Provence, France
“Incredible veal, pastas and pizzas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great restaurant. Service incredible with singing, smiles, laughter and bisous. Have beencoming here more than five years and wouldn't think about going anywhere else. The veal escalope is always tender and served with chips or pasta with tomato pasta sauce. No knives needed can be cut with a fork! Great carbonara. You need to book!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lyon, France
“The best pizza in Lyon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Not much needs to be said about PIzzeria Napoli. Simply, the pizza (and pasta) are outstanding. In a city known for it's gourmet cooking and delectable dishes sometimes it is nice to return to simple Italian comfort food.

Suggestions:: ALWAYS make a reservation

Visited January 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Go for the pizza and nothing more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

My friend and I recieved a recommendation from our hotel to try this restaurant. I was wary but decided to give it a shot. I specified that I did not want a pizza restaurant, I wanted fine Italian dining. My hotel assured me that this restaurant had good Italian food. They also looked up this restaurant in the Michelin Guide which should have given me a clue that none of them had eaten there. I had the Osso Bucco, and my friend had the Spaghetti Carbonara. My dish in particular was terrible, the meat was chewy and not tasty at all. They smothered it and my pasta in a red sauce, to disguise the lousy flavor? Osso Bucco is an Italian dish, how can they screw it up? Anyway, this is a pizza restaurant, order pizza and you should be fine, order anything else and you will spend a lot of money for nothing.

• Visited October 2011