“Nice but unfortunately not so clean..."” 2 of 5 stars

You added Sejours & Affaires Marie Curie to your Saves list
Sejours & Affaires Marie Curie
58, rue Felix Esclangon, 38000 Grenoble, France   |
Milan, Italy
“Nice but unfortunately not so clean..."”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2009

I spent about three weeks in this hotel during a business trip some time ago and I chose it because the rooms are actually small studios with a kitchenette and because it was close to my workplace. The hotel is not very far from the railway station, it is far from the city center, but there is a convenient tram stop nearby.
The hotel is actually part of a student residence and the rooms are just basic, with no frills, but comfortable and quite. There is the possibility to have breakfast, which I did not try, and token-operated laundy machines are available inside the building. There is also wireless internet access free of charge and it is possible to have special parking rates, but I had no car during my trip.
The reception is only open Monday to Saturday, in business hours, but check-in and -out can be done at any time.
Unfortunately my room was not very clean, a quick cleaning had been done before my arrival , but there was dust on all shelves and iside the closet and drawers, the refirgerator was a bit dirt and the inside of the kitchen cabinet and the dishes were greasy and left some oily dirt on my hands when I touched them. Also, under the sofa bed, there was and old empty envelope whcih ahd contained some kind of chinese spice. I left it there on purpose and it was not removed in the subsequent cleanings, which are provided once per week.
The bathroom. I mus say, was reasonably clean and the staff at the reception were very nice and friendly.
The average price for short stays seems comparable with similar "aparthotels" in Grenoble. The price is lower for longer stays, but this is true also for other facilities. In conclusion, while I don't discard this hotel completely, I don't feel like recommending it and I would suggest to try first other options in the area.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Sejours & Affaires Marie Curie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sejours & Affaires Marie Curie

Address: 58, rue Felix Esclangon, 38000 Grenoble, France
Location: France > Rhone-Alpes > Isere > Grenoble
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Specialty Lodging in Grenoble
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sejours & Affaires Marie Curie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Sejours & Affaires Marie Curie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.