Staffs are helpful, pleasant, helpful.
It is a small hotel with 28 rooms, but attention level is good. Don't expect the SE Asian villa-style Aman.
Staffs do pamper you.
Rooms are ok. Simple. Relax. Natural atmosphere.
- steam room not hot enough,
- gym is small with machines,
- only 2 set of towels in the room,
- not enough power sockets in the room,
- no turn down service.
But generally, it is very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising to breathtaking heights where the air is tangibly crisp, resides an intimate alpine retreat, Le Melezin, in the French Alps. Standing four storeys high under a distinctive black slate roof it provides an apres-ski home set in a mesmeric wonderland of groomed slopes - both nursery and couloirs - framed by snow caressed conifer forests under a piercingly blue midday sky. Ideally situated on the Bellecote ski slope, the hotel is a lively home of glowing warmth, a stroll from the epicentre of one of Europe's most fashionable and exclusive resorts, Courchevel 1850, with access to some of the most exceptional skiing in Europe...directly from the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Le Melezin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Melezin Courchevel