We are fun of ski, so we went to Courchevel just to ski!
Le Paddock is a small hotel in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and its prices are so attractive.
Obviously, it’s not a 5 star hotels, as common in this area.
But in my opinion, Le Paddock has the essential to offer:
• nice and clean bed and bathroom (although it’s a small room – don’t pack many things)
• excellent breakfast – all you need to start your ski journey (you can done your fresh orange juice every mornings)
• Very friendly staff (Cyrile is very helpful);
• Superb location, nearby the lifts (5 min), the ski set store; the restaurants…
• Good Chef – we had dinner twice at the hotel restaurant and we had good food for a reasonable menu price (€ 19). The magret dish was delicious.
So, what else we could ask for?
At night, we had a drink at the cosy bar at downstairs – L’equipe, which had a good music and ambience.
On Saturday night, there’s was a big party and the music was loud, but we were so tired by the end of an entire day skiing, that we fell asleep.
And on 4 am we waked up by the sound of Rihana “Diamonds in the sky” and I wished to go dancing, but I was no strength to dressed up and so, I fell asleep again.
So it was a great 4 days in Courchevel on a good but budget version.
We just recommended this place to all our friends, because Courchevel is a beautiful place to ski and a truly place to visit.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.