I spent 3 nights in this hotel with my girlfriend.
- The location is excellent, in the heart of Courchevel 1850, plenty of bars and restaurants nearby, and 3 minutes walk to the lifts and slopes.
- Breakfast (15 Euro per person) is amazing (loads of stuff and very good quality)
- Staff is quite friendly
- Bed is very comfortable
- Very poorly maintained
- Very small room
- Very noisy at night (impossible to sleep without earplugs)
- Very expensive compared to what you can get with that money in other locations (e.g. Dolomites), although probably not in Courchevel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Le Paddock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.