I stayed 5 nights in this Hotel to go off slope skiing and ski touring. It was originally forseen for a colleague and me but my colleague fell ill, so I went alone. The appartment was spacious, with a flat screen TV, sofa (convertable to a bed) and a somewhat smallish fold-up dinner table in the living room. The bedroom was also a good size. The whole appartment was paneled in wood and had a terracotta-style floor. You get a ski locker per appartment in the basement and the garage is accessible directly from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suite from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix