For the price, quality, location and facilities this hotel would be very difficult to rival anywhere. The hotel itself is very modern and clean with a great on site restaurant and pool and spa facilities.
Its also within 10 minutes walking distance of the town centre, restaurants and tourist info. The rooms were fresh, clean and felt cosy and inviting.
A recommended excursion to do while you are in town is the Mer de Glace its amazing! just ask at the tourist info.
Thanks for ready
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Aiglons Resort & Spa with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Les Aiglons Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix