“Fantastic company when Plan B was needed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 34 attractions in Chamonix
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are an All Mountain activities company based in the heart of the Chamonix Valley. In the winter our activities include Ski / Snowboard lessons, Vallee Blanche guided descents, Heliski, Ski Guiding, off-piste guiding, ski touring, ice climbing and Tandem Paraglide flights.Our Summer program includes Canyoning, Via Ferrata, Tandem Paraglide flights, mountaineering and Paraglide coaching for qualified pilots.As a UIAGM Mountain Guide office we can also offer Mont Blanc ascents
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic company when Plan B was needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had booked this company to provide the expertise for the Via Feretta and a mountain hike for my Geography trip of 3 teachers and 23 students. The owner Franck was very keen to work with the school and we constantly exchanged emails about the trip and the potential problems of the railway line being closed. When we got to the Via Feretta in Passy it was closed but Franck and his 3 guides were able to come up with a Plan B. We went to a local outdoor climbing centre and the students either went for a mountain hike or did some rock climbing and abseiling. Franck even created a mini Via Feretta to give the students a flavour of what they missed. Very adapatable and friendly group who I recommend for any group to work with.

Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great fun and patient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Myself and my friend were absolutely novices and Gaby managed to get us far ahead of where we thought we might get. She was very patient with us (especially after we managed to forget everything she had taught us within the space of 12 hours!) and really got us comfortable on our skis by the end of it. Definitely whetted our appetite for more and it was a sad moment handing our skis back! Would most certainly recommend them!

Visited March 2013
London
“Years of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Franck has guided and instructed me and my family throughout the Chamonix valley and beyond for many years. He is a genuinely lovely guy who has a real passion for the mountains. Whether it's a family day guiding in the valley or a day out on the Vallee Blanche, I would highly recommend Franck to keep you safe and make it fun.

Visited December 2012
London
“In good hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Franck is a great guide - always felt safe and was able to take us to backcountry that suited our level of experience.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“La Vallee Blanche: An unforgettable experience in Chamomix!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My friend and I called upon Chamomix Sport Aventure to guide us through La Vallee Blanche glacier. CSA provided all of the necessary safety equipment and instruction we needed. Franck was an excellent and friendly guide, and he inspired confidence during the entire decent. It was an unforgettable experience. It has great snow, great runs, spectacular scenery, and is excellent fun. If you're on a snowboard I recommend getting some poles, as there is some flat spots, but this is just a minor issue. The service of Franck and CSA was really great and I can't wait to come back and book some more adventures with Chamomix Sport Aventure. This is definitely different than your typical ski adventure!

Visited January 2013