Stayed here for a 3 night Feb end-of-half-term ski trip and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The hotel staff were very welcoming, the buffet dinner on each of the 3 nights (different on each) was really excellent and the rooms were comfortable. Provided you have your own transport this is an excellent base for exploring the Chamonix Valley. Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Chamonix les Bossons welcomes you to its completely renovated premises. 89 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, Cote Glacier, featuring traditional cuisine, a bar, La Jonction, with lounge area facing the open fire, and a relaxation area with sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons Hotel Chamonix
- Accor Chamonix Les Bossons