“Casual fine dining” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Espoo, Finland
“Casual fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I absolutely loved this place! We came here for a dinner on Christmas Eve. Affordable (~ 20€) and well prepared main courses. Our waitress was also super kind. The portions were bigger than what one would have in a typical sit-down restaurant. I'd recommend having Munchie's classic duck teriyaki. Delicious! If you're looking for a more peaceful atmosphere I recommend taking a table downstairs. Upstairs seemed to be a bit noisy.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“Great Little Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Just off the Main Street in Chamonix, the food was excellent and the service was quick. Only missed out on a 5* due to maybe ordering the wrong main course. Good atmosphere.

Visited January 2014
Mill Neck, New York
“Most Amazing Dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Absolutely every dish we tried was one of the best things i have ever had, the food here is so incredible. Wish they would open up in NYC so i could have all the time. Must go!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whistler, Canada
“Very Varied Menu & Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I enjoyed Munchie Cuisine et Bar very much. We had a very friendly Swedish waiter who was delightfully frank. He was funny, likeable and very chatty. The menu seemed pretty varied with lots of Japanese style meals. I had the duck teriyaki which was pretty decent. The duck was amazing however it was slightly salty. I need lots of rice and water. I am not a fan of salt at all so perhaps I am a bit sensitive in that matter.

The starters were delicious, I think we had spring rolls and squid.

I would definitely recommend this place as it had a great vibe, friendly service and the food was decent!

Visited January 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“The best Restaurant in Chamonix”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We regularly go to Munchie's and always feel it as a treat. We love Munchie's for it's amazing food and great service. It offers tasty, healthy Asian food in a cosy, clean restaurant. They serve lovely sushi rolls which were not authentic, but delicious.
My partner found the duck irresistible where as I find it difficult to move away from the fillet of beef.
This is a Swedish run business in a lively part of town and if you head for the Rue de Moulins where are lots of bars and clubs in this area to make it one of the best location for a great night out.
It is better to book ahead as this is a very busy restaurant even in the quieter season.

• Visited December 2013