“Very very nice but dont use the telephone” 4 of 5 stars

Ibis Styles Annecy Gare Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Place de La Mandallaz, 74000 Annecy, France   |
Ranked #19 of 42 Hotels in Annecy
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very very nice but dont use the telephone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2006

I had second doubts about going to this hotel as the picture of the front didnt make it look very special with that big lump of concrete to the left of the picture, how wrong I was as the lump of concrete turned out to be a small running water feature. I had found the room to be very spacious and very clean with telephone / tv / coffee and all what they said they had so that was a big thumbs up for me. I didnt try the restaurant or the bar so I cant comment but on them. BUT and this was a big but for me as I couldnt believe it.... I had used the telephone for 30 minutes to call home in a previous hotel a few days earlier and the cost was minimal (18 Euros) £12 for 30 mins isnt bad, but after the first night at the Comfort hotel I had asked for a balance as I phoned home to check on the children and for the same time 30 minutes it had cost me 53 Euros about £35... MY ADVISE IS DONT USE THE TELEPHONE Apart from the telephone incident I couldnt fault the hotel it was well worth the money that they charge and very clean.

Getting there wasnt all that clear as they dont really show a correct location but once there I am sure you wont be disappointed for the money they charge.

10-15 minute walk into the old town.

I will go back again.....

• Stayed June 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Ibis Styles Annecy Gare Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Styles Annecy Gare Centre

Address: Place de La Mandallaz, 74000 Annecy, France
Location: France > Rhone-Alpes > Haute-Savoie > Annecy
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 42 Hotels in Annecy
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis Styles Annecy Gare Centre 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Styles Annecy Gare Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Annecy
Comfort Hotel Annecy

If you own or manage Ibis Styles Annecy Gare Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.