We stayed at the hotel for two nights with a tour group. did not actually spend a lot of time at the hotel as we were out and about visiting the area. We had a great dinner here at the Michelin star restaurant. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Good choices, self service.
Were greeted by smiling staff upon arrival. Our room was modern and clean. Actually a nice change from the upscale hotels we have stayed in before on tours. Would stay there again if the opportunity arises.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues And Spa
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues St-Remy-De-Provence
- Vallon De Valrugues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vallon de Valrugues is a 5 star Hotel and Spa with 48 rooms and suites, elegant and personalized, partly renovated in 2010. The Hotel is ideally located in a quiet area just 600 meters from the center of Saint Remy de Provence. You will enjoy discovering the gastronomic restaurant Marc de Passorio rewarded by the famous Red Guide with 1 star. The Chef offers as well a simpler cuisine with regional products in the Bistrot Gourmand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Fastbooking, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Vallon de Valrugues & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.