The loggia rooms are a quite compact and the junior suites are really not worth the extra money. Make sure you get a refurbished room - there are a few that need upgrading and are best avoided. The main restaurant is superb and to be highly recommended. The centre of St Remy is only a 10 min walk away if you want to go out for dinner and avoid drink driving. The pool is of sufficient size to swim lengths but the sun loungers can be hard to come in high season - mainly because selfish guests reserve a place before going out for the day in order to ensure they can catch some rays upon return. Drink service by the pool could be improved - one often had to hunt down a waiter. There is an excellent large screen TV which was great for the Olympics! All the staff were friendly and helpful and really went the extra mile. Penelope was particularly outstanding.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues St-Remy-De-Provence
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues And Spa
- Vallon De Valrugues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vallon de Valrugues is a 5 star Hotel and Spa with 48 rooms and suites, elegant and personalized, partly renovated in 2010. The Hotel is ideally located in a quiet area just 600 meters from the center of Saint Remy de Provence. You will enjoy discovering the gastronomic restaurant Marc de Passorio rewarded by the famous Red Guide with 1 star. The Chef offers as well a simpler cuisine with regional products in the Bistrot Gourmand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Vallon de Valrugues & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.