Currently completing a twelve-day stay at this property that I used as my base to visit Marseilles, Avignonn, Arles, Casis, and other areas in Provence. The location is excellent and walking distance to most tourist attractions. The staff is courteous and helpful. The hotel caters to French families (mostly) who are on their annual summer vacation. An extensive breakfast buffet is included in the price of the room. There is a very nice swimming pool with a bar and snack facility. The rooms have seen their better days; however, the rooms are clean and well serviced daily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Marseille Vieux Port is located in the heart of the Old Port and close to the beaches and the Palais du Pharo. It offers a restaurant, terrace with exceptional views of the Old Port, bar and 8 meeting rooms. It is ideal for business travel (close to Palais du Pharo, Chanot park and Euromed) and leisure stays (close to MuCEM and Notre Dame de la Garde). Enjoy our spa and swimming pool. Private paying car park available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel