The hotel was in a great location. The room was ok. Not terribly large but ok. The pool area was quite lovely and my kids loved swimming and playing there. The service at the pool bar was awful though. They were inattentive and it was a struggle to get a beverage. The location was good. Lots of nice stuff near by. Rooms were hot though and we could not open our windows due to a bees nest below it. We talked to front desk about it and they did not care at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Novotel Marseille Vieux Port is located in the heart of the Old Port and close to the beaches and the Palais du Pharo. It offers a restaurant, terrace with exceptional views of the Old Port, bar and 8 meeting rooms. It is ideal for business travel (close to Palais du Pharo, Chanot park and Euromed) and leisure stays (close to MuCEM and Notre Dame de la Garde). Enjoy our spa and swimming pool. Private paying car park available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Accor Marseille Vieux Port
- Marseille Novotel