Was welcomed by very nice and friendly lady upon check in. Room was OK. Not too big - but convenient. Clean. No alarm-clock, wake-up button on the remote control of TV does not work. Room was hot: although aircooling system set to lowest temperature, it kept on blowing warm air. Seemed a problem in more rooms. Opening the doors was only option for fresh and cool air. Construction works going on - from 07:00 AM until 00:00 PM. Noisy (even with doors closed) - but OK with earplugs.
Location is good: close to port, close to underground. Short walk to shoppingstreets.
Breakfast: at a first glance; it looks like a dessert buffet (pancakes, cakes, pies). Is simple but OK. Wireless internet works fine.
Check out went smooth. All together - you pay a fair price for a convenient stay,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escale Oceania has air-conditioned rooms and is 3 minutes from St Charles train station by Metro. It is just 50 metres from Vieux Port Metro and offers free Wi-Fi access.Each of the Marseille Vieux Port’s guest rooms has soundproofing, a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, a private bathroom with an Italian shower. Some have a balcony with views of the harbour.Breakfast is available and either served in the modern dining room or in the guests’ rooms. Escale Oceania is situated a short walk from a number of restaurants and bars.Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port is situated within walking distance of Marseille’s main historic attractions, including the Fort Saint-Jean and the Opera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Escale Oceania Vieux Port Marseille