At the edge of the Vieux Port, and literally beside the Metro Station, the location is unbeatable. Our room faced a side street, but it was still very noisy at night as we slept with the window ajar.
The rooms are spacious enough, and looks quite new and clean, though a big downside was the lack of an in-room safe.
The receptionist, Catherine, was extremely helpful, changing our dining reservation and providing advice on how to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escale Oceania has air-conditioned rooms and is 3 minutes from St Charles train station by Metro. It is just 50 metres from Vieux Port Metro and offers free Wi-Fi access.Each of the Marseille Vieux Port’s guest rooms has soundproofing, a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, a private bathroom with an Italian shower. Some have a balcony with views of the harbour.Breakfast is available and either served in the modern dining room or in the guests’ rooms. Escale Oceania is situated a short walk from a number of restaurants and bars.Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port is situated within walking distance of Marseille’s main historic attractions, including the Fort Saint-Jean and the Opera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Escale Oceania Vieux Port Marseille